At Cleopatra Homes, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees.
Closely monitoring the latest government measures, we are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you. We have immediately complied with all government directives regarding the decontamination and sanitation of our properties, postponing the opening of our facilities until the beginning of July.
In case traveling from your region is not permitted yet, we would like to encourage you to postpone your holidays for later dates, as this crisis will pass and our island will welcome you soon for an amazing hospitality experience.
In the meantime, our company has anticipated and has taken all measures to be able to assist our valued guests in every request, always following the law and the conditions.
OUR ‘STANDARDS’ TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our Health and Safety plan is aligned with the standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government and the Ministry of Health.
Along with the Government directions, we will safely open and accept guests for arrivals on 1 of July 2020.
In Cleopatra Homes, we adapted our operation considering the new Safety standards & Hygiene protocols
- Proper distancing during operation is ensured
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures -outdoors
- Cleanliness and hygiene standards at our apartments are of high importance and we have implemented additional measures such as intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints and common areas
- Extension of check-out and check-in between stays. This change in the time interval between each check-in and check-out will ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a steam cleaner, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed as well as keys disinfection
- Staff training based on health measurements and adequate equipment
- 24/7 online communication to provide distant special care to our guests (physical distancing)
- Special equipment (medical kit), such as gloves and disposable masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer
- We support and follow the guidelines and recommendations of local and health authorities
All is in place to keep your health and safety top of our mind. Remember, every storm is temporary, take care and keep traveling!